During the first week of January we took the time to look at our numbers and evaluate our efforts for 2015.
- We launched our website.
- We wrote 7 proposals.
- We consulted for 3 customers.
- We added 1 partner.
- We posted 3 blog posts.
- We wrote 1 newsletter.
- We hosted 1 workshop.
- We attended more than 30 networking events.
- We won first place for our business plan in our Leading Edge summer class (check our blog post about our experience), and we had a great time working on it.
- We built a database of 325 contacts, among customers, potential customers, partners, and business community members.
- Our Facebook posts combined reached 2891 people.
We could not have done this without the support of the Denver Small business community. The result: 751 billable hours. We made it! And 2016 is looking good already!